Sunday 11 December 2016

The Snipped Tales have landed! You can now buy my book of collaged short stories.


Hi you. 

Remember when I said that this whole publishing process wouldn't make sense until I could hold my book in my hands and hand it over into yours? 

Well ... suddenly it all makes sense (well, we all know there was nothing particularly 'sudden' about it!) ... because they're here. And here you go ...
At some point, when I've had more sleep, and when my adrenaline levels settle down, I'll share more about it here. But, until then, you can read about - and buy - the book (with its one of a kind gift tag) here in my Etsy shop.

While I've been writing this post I sold my first copy. So, I guess it's really happening now!

See you soon.

Julie


**You can buy a copy of 'Snipped Tales' here*. 



6 comments:

  1. Wishing you mighty success with this! I'm so chuffed for you. I can't wait to dip inside: the cover is so inviting. Best get off to the shop, then..

    ReplyDelete
  2. have ordered a copy, can't wait! congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations in finally reaching the culmination of your creativity and enterprise in this book project ! Best Wishes Julie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you ... and I've placed my order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.