There are a couple of reasons I feel it's OK to share this particular card today; and they're both to do with the season.
|A typewriter comes in really handy for creating a quick sentiment for cards.|
So, yes, the autumnal colour-scheme is one good reason to share this card right now:
And, in the past, whenever I've shared the cards I've made with silly throwaway [or not!] Christmas-cracker gifts someone usually says they wished they'd seen the idea before Christmas, so they could save some of their own.
So here it is, your 3 months in advance warning:
- Remember to collect up all those odd bits and bobs you find inside the traditional [who said tacky?] crackers!!
- Prepare yourself to gently manoeuvre little children out of the way at the Christmas dinner table to scoop up the bits before they get their sticky little hands on them. [What? They'll only play with them for 2 minutes then throw them on the floor. Or choke on them. So really, you're doing them a favour.]
- Then make sure to remind yourself to reuse them on fun cards throughout the year ahead!
- Bang! and tap, tap, tap: Cardmaking with Christmas cracker gifts, a typewriter & a pinch of Minecraft
- Bang! Cardmaking with Christmas cracker gifts: 1
- Bang! Cardmaking with Christmas cracker gifts: 2
- Bang! Cardmaking with Christmas cracker gifts: 3
- Cardmaking: a puzzle-piece Valentine
- Cardmaking with embossing folders + puzzle-pieces