PLEASE NOTE: the giveaway has now closed. Thank you to all who entered!!
I'm Julie. Yes, I know you knew that already ... but they didn't - did you people-who've-headed-over-here-from-Chamby and Cor?
But now they do.
So, now we're all acquainted ... how do you fancy a treat? Well ...
... I've teamed-up with Rose, from Chamby and Cor a fellow Etsy-based craft supplies store, to bring you the chance to win something washi-flavoured this week:
Chamby and Cor is the home of fun and colourful craft supplies including a huge selection of Washi Tape, Glitter Tape, Bakers Twine and more which I somehow stumbled across when searching Etsy for a plentiful supplier of washi tape in the UK.
And you know how I like my washi tape!
So much so in fact that this year I began stocking the rings I use to store my own collection in my own Etsy shop.
And as I've got the storage rings ... and Chamby and Cor have got the tape ...
** it made perfect sense for us to join forces to offer TWO of you - our readers, customers and friends - the chance to win a little collaborative something from us ...
|click photo to view the available designs|
|click photo to read more about the hinged hoops|
[And if you're not yet a washi-lover ... then winning 5 tapes of your choice is going to be a great way to kick-off a collection!!!]
Here's what you need to do to be one of the lucky 2 ...
Take yourself off for a browse around the washi tape section of the Chamby and Cor Etsy shop.
- Select a few of your favourite tape designs - the type you'd like to receive if you're one of the two lucky winners!
- Come back here and leave us an idea of what's on your 'Washi Wish List' in a comment on this post right here.
- Mention in your comment from which of us you heard about the giveaway. Did you get here following something I [me, Julie, hi!] said? Or have you popped over after being directed by Rose from Chamby and Cor? [This means we can pick one winner from each side!]
- And finally ... an optional extra ... you could tell us how many tapes you reckon you could squeeeeeeeeze on to your storage hoop![Have a look at the hoops in my shop here]. OR ... what else you could store on yours.
***The DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES is: 11pm [UK time] Sunday 15th June 2014... and the winner will be announced both here on my blog and around social media during Monday 16th.
- Entrants will be compiled into two lists depending on where you heard about the competition: Julie Kirk / Chamby and Cor.
- Then one winner from each list will be selected at random using an online 'Random Number Generator'.
- I'll get in touch with the winners for their postal address. [International entries are welcomed from anyone who accepts that they will have to cover any customs charges / taxes incurred]
- Prizes will be posted out separately from the 2 shops, in two parcels.
- be signed into an account which will allow me to click through to a blog etc where I can leave a message if you win.
- OR ... you'll need to leave a contact [eg. Twitter name / email] that I can use to get in touch.
- If we can't contact you ... we can't send the prize! And another winner will be selected at random.
So ... ready, steady ... washi ...
Best of luck everyone!