Already, after just 2 editions, the Communal Count seems to be catching on and doing what it set out to do ... uncovering our comforting similarities and intriguing differences.
Oh and ... last month's question seemed to work really well for getting you all to tidy out your handbags! See? I knew it wasn't a complete a waste of our time!
This time round nth I thought we could join in with that pervading 'back-to-school' atmosphere this time of year tends to bring to many places. So here's which numbers we need to be working out in the month ahead ...
How do those suit you?
I'm going to use the 'get directions; function on Google Maps to work out the distance between my house and infant school, but I'm sure there are other ways. And if you were home-schooled ... that still counts! Tell us that story.
- you're welcome to answer both, either or neither it really is entirely up to you
- you're welcome to interpret them however you like
- at the end of September you're welcome to join in with just your responses to these shorter questions
- you can do this in a blog post / an Instagram / a tweet / OR simply in a comment on my September 30th Month in Numbers post
- OR ... join in with your response on my Facebook page
- OR ... any other creative way I haven't thought of!
- then - if it's 'pinnable' I'll pin it to the My Month in Numbers Pinterest board.
If you'd like to share the question on your own blog / social media so your friends and readers can join you - then you're welcome to. You can simply save and use the image above [all my details are on there so you don't really need to link anything up].
Right ... I'll leave you to go jot down what you need to keep a count of in the brand new month but, before you go ...
*REMEMBER*: My Month in Numbers - including the Communal Count - is never really just about the numbers:
They're just a 'way in' to the fun stuff, the important stuff: they crack open the story of your day-to-day life and allow you to share it with your online friends.
Happy September to you. No doubt I'll see you hear and there this month.