Sunday 25 August 2013

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2013: Going out with a bang

Hello hello.

After 9 weeks of hunting and snapping I've finally now found all 21 items on the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt list which was created by Rinda of Gallo Organico!

And I thought that for my final item ... I'd try something a bit different ...

As soon as I read No.21 on Rinda's list I knew I'd have no trouble whatsoever in finding it, because No.21 is: A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply!

From the start I knew I wanted to take a picture of me with my crafty-weapon-of-choice: my ATG tape dispenser ... and from that starting point ... well ... something came over me ... and then everything went a little bit Dirty Harry after that ...

Anyway ... here's my final scavenged item of 2013:

21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply
 
[If you want to catch-up with the original, less crafty version, you can find that here, but be warned, he doesn't overcome his enemy with glue-tape.]

Thanks as always go to Rinda for creating the list, hosting the hunt, and getting me to see my summer with new, treasure-seeking eyes. Just like last year, I've thoroughly enjoyed taking part ... roll on summer 2014!

Julie :-)

11 comments:

  1. Love it! It made me laugh a lot. I'm still working my way through the list,fingers crossed I get them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got an ATG gun and she's not afraid to use it!
    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you sure made me smile and I enjoyed looking at and reading about your photos throughout your hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ...funny lady! loved your post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing out loud reading this Julie - thank you so much for giving me such a good chuckle to start my day. J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Well done on finding all 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photo-poster! And it made me smile too. Glad you have gone out in style :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scared! I'm scared! Seriously, though, I don't have one of these..is it worth thinking about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that final photo! Brilliant. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.