Welcome to the second ever My Month in Numbers: Communal Count!
I blogged my responses to July's communal question yesterday as part of my regular Month in Numbers post ... and I'm looking forward to comparing notes with everyone else who managed to join in too.
I think that over time, by playing along with this, we'll learn a lot of intriguing [and random] facts about one another which we wouldn't, ordinarily, have thought to reveal!
Now let's look ahead to what we'll be sharing at the end of this new month ...
So, as before:
- you're welcome to answer both, either or neither it really is entirely up to you
- you're welcome to interpret them however you like
- at the end of August you're welcome to join in with just your responses to these shorter questions
- you can do this in a blog post / an Instagram / a tweet / OR simply in a comment on my August Month in Numbers post
- OR ... join in with your response on my Facebook page
- OR ... any other creative way I haven't thought of!
- then - if it's 'pinnable' I'll pin it to the My Month in Numbers Pinterest board.
If you'd like to share the question on your own blog / social media so your friends and readers can join you - then you're welcome to. You can simply save and use the image above [all my details are on there so you don't really need to link anything up].
Right ... I'll leave you to go jot down what you need to keep a count of in the brand new month but, before you go ...
*REMEMBER*: My Month in Numbers is never really just about the numbers:
- it's more like how a combination lock unlocks the chain around your bike wheels
- how your PIN number unlocks your bank account ...