If you've visited my 'Julie Kirk' Etsy shop or my 'With Julie Kirk' Facebook page this month then you'll have already met my latest range of colourful, creativity kits ... but if you only drop in to see me here, then you won't be formally acquainted ... so here goes ...
*THE COUTURE COLLECTION* is a range of fashion-inspired accessories kits tailored for use in crafting and gift wrapping and I created them to combine two things which make me happy, creatively speaking, on a daily basis: craft supplies ... and clothes!
There are currently 13 styles available, some of which are unique 'one-of-a-kind' sets and others have more than one kit available in that colourway. One size fits all and each has its own name inspired by a style of fashion through the decades.
Fancy a browse through the racks?
- Tea Rose Tea Dresses [think garden parties and afternoon teas];
- Floral Chintz [bright summer weddings and 50s frocks]
- Neon Girl [think Barbie pink meets the neon trend!] ... and
- 70s Sweetness [which reminds me of Scandinavian prints and dresses I wore as a 70s baby]
But, if the pinks and greens above aren't your style ... then how about these more restrained, subtle, and classic colour palettes? Including the most enduring design of all couture ... the Little Black Dress!
Little Miss Military to the sparkles from a mirrorball which is the Disco kit in there, each with strong colours and styles to either combine into your existing stash ... or to boldly clash with it.
Both sound like fun to me!
Give your crafty-wardrobe a makeover and pick up a unique, carefully accessorised, hand-selected Couture Collection kit for just £6 ... then use it to:
- dress up scrapbook pages, handmade cards, mini books, mixed media artworks, 3D projects;
- create ribbon brooches and hair bows [there are hair grips included in all packs]
- embellish hairbands, cardigans, bags or cushions;
- add a special touch to the gift-wrapping of boxes, bag or envelope - make bows with the ribbons, add buttons and charms with twine and write on the tags and labels.
- Or ... use them on anything else you feel needs a splash of fashion!
- either if you have a creative mother who deserves a chic-crafty treat
- ... or if you are a creative mother and would like to drop a hint to an obliging child/partner!
For examples of how I've used The Couture Collection you can:
- revisit this recent scrapbook page which features the 80s Prints pack
- and drop back here in the coming week when I'll be sharing two further pages starring Little Miss Military and Aztec Deco