No small talk today ... I'm just going to come straight out and ask:
So how big are you then?
At the time of writing there are:
- 8 contributions, alongside my own, now pinned to the 'Height of Summer' Pinterest board - thanks ladies!
It makes me smile to know there's lots of people carrying on the conversation!
- 14 of us arranged on the height chart I'm making from all those who've shared theirs in a blog post or in my comments. For a sneak peek ... check out this image which I posted to my Facebook page today.
- Apart from a few outliers the majority of those who've responded to my call are of a similar height to me [5'2];
- there's only one, so far, who fits into the 'average woman' slot [5'4];
- I'm thinking the responses so far have been a bit self-selecting and that I've touched an all-be-it-petite nerve out there;
- I'm wondering if I've started a movement in small folk ...
- I'm hoping I haven't scared the tall ones off!
... in my original Height of Summer post I reckoned that there are all kinds of creative ways you can join in WITHOUT HAVING TO SHARE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF ... so I created an art journal page to prove it!
this post] plus ... that 'Oversized' label which came attached to a t-shirt I bought last week! [How could I not make use of that?!].
And I decided upon the idea that 'Little is, as little does':
I've got a few more height-related journal pages and a scale-related scrapbook page to share before the series ends ... and I must dig out some more photos too.
And now it's your turn ...leave a comment, blog ... share ... whatever ... and I'll add your avatar to the height chart and/or the Pinterest board.