Wednesday 8 December 2010

Tutorial: Wired tissue paper leaves.

Morning all.

I've got a day off work today which I intend to fill with finishing off some crafty bits I've had lingering around for weeks now. But first I need to to move it all away from the rug in front of the fire where I've been huddling on a night after work, and where I'm ever-vigilant about not spray-inking my cream fire surround.

So, bit by bit this morning, I'm hauling it all back to the confines of the desk in my craft room which is no longer virginally white nor ink-free!

One of my first tasks of the day has been cathcing up with blogs and I loved my friend Alexa's post on how she's approaching her gift-wrapping this year ... it really made me wish I had a heart-shaped paper punch! You can check out the post on her beautiful blog 'Trimming the Sails' here.

Inspired by Alexa I thought I'd re-share [which probably isn't a real word!] with you a little paper-leaf gift-tag tutorial I made this time last year:


Also, I've made a compilation of all the festive flavoured projects and photos I've ever uploaded to Flickr. I'll be updating it with each of my 25 advent tags throughout the month too. There's a link to it in my sidebar over there >>>> or you can just click here.

Right then, I must be off ... that pile of paper, pastels and stamps won't move itself upstairs ...

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Julie - I like your word picture about 'bats in a cave'! I can see myself making these to add to my parcels :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.